What are the components of these mattresses made of?
- Perfect Cloud products are made with materials from Huntsman (USA) and BASF (Germany)
Can these mattresses be used on an adjustable base?
- Yes, our mattresses are made of memory foam and will flex and move with an adjustable base.
Do the mattresses need to be flipped like other mattresses do?
- No, these mattresses do not need to be flipped.
What is the material of the mattress covers? Are they cotton or polyester?
- The covers are 100% polyester
Do the mattresses allow for different support needs on each side?
- Our mattresses are great for all sizes. Due to the memory foam, or in the case of the Hybrid pocket-coil, construction you won't feel the other person moving during the night. They also conform to your unique body style to help you have a great night's sleep. Memory foam, by nature, reduces pain on your pressure points as it molds to your body.
Will these mattresses get hot in the night?
- All Perfect Cloud mattresses are designed with technologies that improve cooling. For extremely hot sleepers we have the Atlas mattress which offers two separate gel-infused layers with an aerated base to maximize airflow and keep the bed cooler.
Does the bottom of the mattress have grippy material so it doesn't slide on a slick bed frame?
- Yes, every Perfect Cloud mattress has beaded nodes all over the bottom that make them anti-slip.
How long after opening can you use the bed?
- You can use the bed immediately, but it will take up to 24 hours for the mattress to fully expand.
Is the mattress firm enough for back comfort?
- Perfect Cloud offers a variety of mattresses to meet different sleeper's needs. Be sure to check out our comparison chart to find a mattress that has the right firmness for how you sleep.
I'm going to be moving soon, can I leave the mattress in the packaging for a month or so?
- Yes, leaving a new mattress compressed in the packaging for a couple of months is fine.
Does the mattress need a box spring?
- No, the mattress just needs platform bed frame or anything with slats no more than 5" apart.
How is the mattress shipped?
- The mattresses are vacuum sealed, rolled up, and shipped in a box.